Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

What's all the hubbub?

I admit that this blogging thing is new to me. I had a blog last week that I had a couple of posts to, but chickened out and deleted it. I have a few blogs that I like to visit daily, but have never posted to until today. Too afraid, I suppose. They are so organized and interesting and I think........what's so interesting about me??? Why would anyone want to read what I have to say?? Shrug. Im giving it a try and hopefully I learn something about myself through this process.

In real life, Im not a shy person, so why am I on a blog?

Im not a quiet person in real life, so why am I on a blog?

I love to read, I love to write, but why am I so inhibited on a blog?

Weird, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?