Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Ecclectic tastes

Wow! 3 posts in one week. ha ha. Im still trying to get into this blogging and since Stacy has been down with a miserable cold, Ive had some time at home to actually work on my blog and make some posts.

So, I was reading at my favorites and I realized how diverse they all are. I have sewing favorites, gardening favorites, food favorites, crafty favorites. I see other blogs that are dedicated to one or the other ( in general). But, that's just me. I always dabble in all sorts of things, but they usually all come together in one way. For instance, many of you know that I soap. I also adore herb gardening. I use my herbs in my soaps, but I also use them in cooking. Another passion. So where does the sewing come into play? Well, for gift sets with my soaps, I make cosmetic bags and lipbalm keyrings. So, the circle comes back to the soaping, which goes with the gardening, etc, etc. Its a bit like the song, "the kneebone's connected to the thigh bone".

On another note, I want to share my recipe for chicken and noodles. The easy way. Of course, homeade noodles are always best, these worked in a pinch.

2- 12 oz bags of Reames frozen noodles
1 chicken boullion cube
1 large chicken breast- boiled
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 stick of margarine
pinch of chicken seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
chopped parsely
dash of garlic powder

1. boil the noodles in a pot of water seasoned with chicken boullion cube.
2. boil chicken breast or roast if time
3. shred chicken
4. do not drain noodles, add stick of margarine and can of soup
5. stir until well mixed
6. season with chicken seasoning, salt, pepper and parsley, garlic.

Wish I had a picture, but the family finished off the whole pot!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?